If you’re in the market for a new roof, one of the most important decisions you’ll have to make is hiring the right roofing professional. A roof installation is one of those jobs that must be done right the first time. The last thing you want is someone who doesn’t know what they’re doing to install your new roofing system. Plus, many roofing manufacturers offer stellar warranties for their products, but those warranties can be voided if the roof is improperly installed.
That’s where we come in.
Freedom Roofing is a GAF Certified™ Weather Stopper® roofing contractor, meaning we’ve got what it takes to deliver quality roof installations and repairs every time. We serve residents across Penobscot, Hancock, and Kennebec Counties in Maine.
What does it take to be a GAF-certified roofing contractor?
The GAF Certified™ Weather Stopper® program is a roofing contractor certification program offered by GAF, North America’s leading roofing manufacturer. This program is designed to help roofing contractors provide homeowners with quality installation services and stand out from their competitors.
The program requires that roofers meet certain requirements, including:
- Proper licensing: The contractor must have proper licensing in their state to perform roofing work.
- Adequate insurance: The contractor must have proper insurance coverage for their business, including liability and workers’ compensation insurance.
- Good reputation: The contractor must have a good reputation in their community and a proven track record of providing quality roofing work.
- Ongoing training: The contractor must commit to ongoing training and education to stay up-to-date with the latest roofing techniques and materials.
- Use of GAF products: The contractor must use GAF roofing products in their installations, which includes meeting the manufacturer’s standards for installation. Here at Freedom Roofing, we specialize in shingled, rubber, and metal roofs.
- GAF certification training: The contractor must attend GAF certification training to learn about the latest installation techniques and product knowledge for GAF products.
- Warranty: The contractor must offer a comprehensive warranty on their work that meets GAF’s rigorous standards for quality and professionalism.
Benefits of Working with a GAF-Certified Roofer
GAF-certified roofers are a cut above the rest. But don’t just take our word for it. Here’s why it makes sense to insist on hiring a GAF-certified roofing contractor like Freedom Roofing for your next roofing project.
Quality Roof Installations
Our GAF-certified roofers have received the necessary training to install GAF roofing products to the manufacturer’s standards. We work tirelessly to ensure that your roofing system is installed correctly and will perform as intended.
As GAF-certified roofers, we are authorized to offer GAF’s comprehensive warranty, which provides coverage for both materials and labor for up to 50 years. Even more impressive, the company offers lifetime warranty coverage for all GAF Timberline and GAF Designer residential shingles.
GAF-certified roofers are required to meet strict qualifications to become certified, including proper licensing and insurance, a good reputation in the community, and ongoing training and education. These help provide peace of mind for you since you’re assured that you’ve got experienced professionals working on your roof.
Access to Top Quality Roofing Materials
GAF is a household name in premium roofing materials. You can immediately tell by the scope and extensiveness of the warranty coverage. Also, since only GAF-certified roofers are allowed to install GAF-manufactured materials, you can expect top-quality installations too.
Commitment to Modern Roofing Technology
GAF requires its certified contractors to undergo continuous training on the latest roofing industry trends and best practices. As a GAF-certified roofing contractor, Freedom Roofing employs modern installation techniques and can help ensure that your new roofing system is up-to-date with current industry expectations.
Our team is always committed to providing excellent customer service and ensuring customer satisfaction. GAF monitors customer feedback to ensure that its certified contractors are meeting its high standards for quality and professionalism.
Overall, working with a GAF-certified roofer like Freedom Roofing provides you with peace of mind, knowing that you are working with a reputable and qualified contractor who has been trained and certified by the manufacturer to install their products correctly and provide excellent customer service.
Request an estimate!
Freedom Roofing is a family-owned, local roofing company serving residential and commercial properties across Maine, particularly in Penobscot, Hancock, and Kennebec Counties. Here, we’re all about providing exceptional craftsmanship at affordable prices.
Get in touch today by calling (207) 745-7726 to request an estimate for your roofing project.